The more terms you enter, the more specific your search results will be.
Want a broader search and more job ads? Add fewer terms or use general phrases.
Type the job or skills you're looking for in the keyword field. Use double quotation marks to use a specific phrase. For example, "junior accountant" will only return job opportunities that contain that phrase.
- Keywords are not case sensitive
- It’s best to avoid special characters (e.g. %, /) as they are ignored
- Common keywords include job titles, skills and seniority levels (e.g. junior accountant, senior developer, menu creation).
- SEEK are pretty clever when it comes to keywords, and we usually know what you mean. For example HR returns results including Human Resources.
- If you use more than one keyword, your results will always feature at least two of your keywords in the results. You can change this by using Boolean search - using OR, AND, NOT:
- Use OR when you want results that contain one or both keywords. e.g. Sales OR Manager gives you job ads that contain the words Sales, Manager or both these words.
- Use AND when you want results that only contain both keywords. e.g. Sales AND Manager gives you job ads that contain both Sales and Manager.
- Use NOT when you want to exclude certain words from your results. e.g. Sales NOT Manager gives you job ads that contain the word Sales but not the word Manager