We send your application and attachments directly to the advertiser. Unfortunately, we don’t take any further part in the recruitment process. If you want to check your application or ask further questions, it's best to contact the advertiser directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job on SEEK?
- I applied for a job then was told it had been filled. Why is this job still being advertised?
- Looking for more information about a job you applied for?
- What is a cover letter?
- How do I withdraw or cancel my application?
- How do I contact an employer if they haven’t included a contact email address or phone number?
- What does 'Viewed status unavailable' mean?
- Where has that job ad gone?
- What does SEEK do with my application?
- I’m an international candidate, how can I get a job in Australia or New Zealand?