There are many ways in which you can use SEEK to get that job. One way to increase your chances is to create a SEEK Profile. Through your SEEK Profile, employers can get in touch if your profile matches a role they’re looking to fill. This means your dream job could come knocking even when you’re not actively looking for a role. Head to Career Advice, for lots of useful articles about SEEK Profile.
Articles in this section
- How do employers contact me?
- What should I add to my SEEK Profile?
- Is SEEK Profile the same as my resume?
- What is a SEEK profile?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- Who can view my SEEK Profile?
- How can I add/edit/delete a resumé from my SEEK Profile?
- Which visibility option should I choose?
- Which resumé do employers see when they view my SEEK profile?
- Can I hide my profile from my current employer?