SEEK doesn’t play any role in the recruitment process other than to connect jobseekers with advertisers. When you apply for a job on the SEEK site your application is sent directly to the advertiser. For this reason, you will need to contact the advertiser directly to withdraw your application.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job on SEEK?
- How do I contact the advertiser if they haven’t included a contact email address or phone number?
- How do I withdraw or cancel my application?
- Where has that job ad gone?
- What does SEEK do with my application?
- Having trouble applying for a job?
- I’m an international candidate, how can I get a job in Australia or New Zealand?