An advertiser may expire their job ad if they have received a large volume of applications or have filled the position. We can search our archives for a copy of the job ad, however, there’s no guarantee we’ll be able to find it if the ad has been archived for longer than 90 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job on SEEK?
- How do I contact the advertiser if they haven’t included a contact email address or phone number?
- How do I withdraw or cancel my application?
- Where has that job ad gone?
- What does SEEK do with my application?
- Having trouble applying for a job?
- I’m an international candidate, how can I get a job in Australia or New Zealand?