If your privacy visibility is set to Standard, employers can either contact you via the details contained within your resumé or send a message via SEEK inviting you to view the job opportunity. If your privacy visibility is set to Limited, employers can send a message via SEEK. Employers cannot contact you if your profile is set to Hidden.
Articles in this section
- How do employers contact me?
- What is a SEEK profile?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- Who can view my SEEK Profile?
- How can I add/edit/delete a resumé from my SEEK Profile?
- Which visibility option should I choose?
- Which resumé do employers see when they view my SEEK profile?
- Can I hide my profile from my current employer?
- How is my SEEK Profile data used by SEEK?