The information in your SEEK Profile helps us to identify the most relevant job opportunities for you. These are then delivered to you via the Weekly Round Up email. We'll also let you know what's happening in the market, on your profile and what you're worth. So, we recommend keeping your profile up to date.
Articles in this section
- What is a SEEK profile?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- What should I add to my SEEK Profile?
- Is SEEK Profile the same as my resume?
- How do employers contact me?
- How do I add/edit/delete a resumé?
- Who can view my SEEK Profile?
- Which visibility option should I choose?
- Which resumé do employers see when they view my SEEK profile?
- Can I hide my profile from my current employer?