There is no way to hide your profile from a particular person or employer, however you can choose the level of information you would like to share by selecting the privacy setting that best meets your needs. Please note that this privacy setting will apply to all potential employers. We recommend approaching your SEEK profile like an online profile that showcases your skills and qualifications even when you’re not actively looking for a new role.
Articles in this section
- What is a SEEK profile?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- What should I add to my SEEK Profile?
- Is SEEK Profile the same as my resume?
- How do employers contact me?
- How do I add/edit/delete a resumé?
- Who can view my SEEK Profile?
- Which visibility option should I choose?
- Which resumé do employers see when they view my SEEK profile?
- Can I hide my profile from my current employer?