There is no way to hide your profile from a particular person or employer, however you can choose the level of information you would like to share by selecting the privacy setting that best meets your needs. Please note that this privacy setting will apply to all potential employers. We recommend approaching your SEEK profile like an online profile that showcases your skills and qualifications even when you’re not actively looking for a new role.
Articles in this section
- What is a SEEK profile?
- Is SEEK Profile the same as my resumé?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- What should I add to my SEEK Profile?
- How do I change or update my Profile?
- How do I add/edit/delete a resumé?
- Can I transfer information from my LinkedIn profile to my SEEK Profile?
- Can an employer share my Profile with other people without my permission?
- What do other job seeker Profiles look like?
- Can I send a different Profile with each job I apply for?