Sign in to the Advertiser Centre and click the title of your job ad. You’ll see a list of candidates who’ve applied for this job. You can keep track of each candidate as they move through the recruitment process by:
- updating their status e.g. choosing those you want to shortlist
- adding in candidates who didn’t apply using SEEK
- sorting candidates by the date they applied, their name, or their answers to specific questions (if you included application questions in your job ad)
- seeing if someone’s applied to your company before
- sending an email to one or more candidates (see complete instructions here)
- leaving a note against their name.
Note: If you select a candidate as Not suitable, we send them a notification 48 hours later, to let them know that you’ve indicated they are unlikely to progress further with their application.
Here are some more signals that send notifications to candidates:
- 'Your application has been viewed' - whenever a hirer has interacted with the candidate in some way
- 'Job ad has expired' - this contains the same insights as the ‘Not suitable’ email.
Want to learn more about the notifications we send to candidates? Check out this article.
Watch this 3 minute video for a quick explanation of Candidate management.