If you have trouble accessing or using SEEK, the problem may be caused by the browser or proxy server having cached an older version of the page. To clear your cache please follow these instructions, then try again.
If that doesn’t work what can I do?
At times we need more information from you to troubleshoot, like your operating system and web browser version. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details listed below.
- Go to supportdetails.com
- Take a screen shot, of the window that is displayed by pressing the Print Screen button – it’s located above the delete key on most Windows keyboards (or Command-Shift-3 on a Mac).
- Now press Ctrl-V to paste it into the email.
Please help us out by answering the following questions if you can:
- What are you trying to do?
- What anti-virus software do you have?
- Have you tried using another laptop/PC? If so, did you have the same issue?