Do you see the following message ‘Viewed status unavailable’ for jobs you have applied for? This message indicates that the advertiser is using external software to manage their job applications. Therefore, we can't provide you with up-to-date information on this application, such as if, or when, your resumé has been viewed.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job on SEEK?
- What is a cover letter?
- How do I withdraw or cancel my application?
- How do I contact the advertiser if they haven’t included a contact email address or phone number?
- What does 'Viewed status unavailable' mean?
- Where has that job ad gone?
- What does SEEK do with my application?
- I’m an international candidate, how can I get a job in Australia or New Zealand?
- Having technical issues when applying for a job?