To get quality candidates applying to your ad, think like a candidate. What is relevant to them? What do you expect of them? The short description is a key element, as this is what the candidate sees first, so make it count.
Articles in this section
- What should I title my job ad?
- What determines the position of the search results?
- Why can't I find my job ad when I search for it?
- Is there a benefit to reposting my job ad?
- When is the best time to post a job ad?
- How do I get my ad on page 1 of the search results?
- How do I attract quality candidates?
- Why does SEEK invest in search?
- I don't have experience with hiring how can I get help?
- What are the benefits of using SEEK?