Applications remain static – the information it included at the time you submitted your application is what the employer sees. If you update your profile later, it doesn’t update your profile in the application you previously submitted. However, any new applications will include the updated details.
Articles in this section
- What is a SEEK profile?
- Is SEEK Profile the same as my resumé?
- How do I create a SEEK profile?
- What should I add to my SEEK Profile?
- How do I change or update my Profile?
- How do I add/edit/delete a resumé?
- Can I transfer information from my LinkedIn profile to my SEEK Profile?
- Can an employer share my Profile with other people without my permission?
- What do other job seeker Profiles look like?
- Can I send a different Profile with each job I apply for?