We’ve discovered that most of our customers are using job ad templates for 2 main reasons:
- to showcase their unique brand to job seekers (e.g. a logo)
- to make the job ad creation process more efficient (e.g. company details)
Are you currently using Classic job ads with templates?
We recommend you upgrade to StandOut ads which will provide you with a similar experience.
Already using StandOut job ads?
The information below provides options for reformatting your current ads at no further cost.
How do I showcase my unique brand to job seekers?
|If you're using templates to add...||We recommend the following...|
|Logo or header images||Adding your brand logo and a bespoke cover image to your job ad|
|Taglines||Adding a bespoke cover image containing your tagline.
Your tagline can also be included as text within the body of the ad and highlighted to draw attention
|Co-brands||Adding a bespoke cover image containing multiple brand logos|
|Images||Adding a bespoke cover image containing a collage of brand imagery or related images. (Note: a collage may have reduced clarity on mobile given the small display size.)|
|Awards||Adding a bespoke cover image containing specific awards or related icons and images.
You also have the option to showcase your awards in the 3 bullet points in the job ad in place of the image.
|Company values||Adding a bespoke cover image containing your value statements or company badges.
Your values can also be included as text within the body of the ad and highlighted to draw attention.
In addition, you can update your Company reviews page to include value statements in your company description.
How can I create job ads quickly and efficiently?
You can copy an existing job ad to save you time. If you have a previous ad that contains your contact details, specific information about the application process, or details about your business, these can be easily copied to a new ad.
To copy an existing ad:
- Sign in to SEEK (click here if you’re an AU customer, or here for NZ)
- On your home page you’ll see a list of recently post job ads
- Simply click the Copy button and all the details from your previous job ad will be copied into a new one (see the image below)
- We'll now guide you through the process of posting your ad and you'll be able to change any details if required.
And that's it, you're done!